Guest writers welcome!
Please READ CAREFULLY these policies below.
If, after reading these instructions, you still need to ask a question, you are not good enough to have a free guest post here.
- >1,000 words, non spinned, original or public domain pictures with link to source
- US focused content; we like posts about details: what do you think about Google Ads, how to make a good campaign of SMS marketing or your favorite newsletter plugin.
- no casino, marijuana, crypto, dating, loans, vaping, guns, betting, essays, drugs, adult or any restricted content
- one link only; we will add a few more for editorial purposes
- anchor text: no urls, blatant “money keywords” or brands, just some natural text
Only posts you’d like to read
Do not send (once again) posts about how to create a business online, or boring posts about how to design an online marketing plan, or the classic “Five errors every marketer does when…”. We are very interested in articles about recent issues: the last company bought by a megacompany, the last marketing tool you discovered, the retail hecatomb, or the last coach you’ve heard last Saturday.
How to send the guest post
Once you get the post ready, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post and the attached files (pictures or video) for your free guest post.
In seven days (usually same day or next one) you will receive a reply with the link to your post or the reasons of the rejection.
If you do not agree with these points, keep in mind this is a free service, so please do not waste your time … and ours.